Exellys on tour – Meet us at your (virtual) job fairon 3 February 2021 for Tech Graduates
Hi there! Since you’re having a look at this blogpost, chances are you’ve been following us for a while. Don’t you think that maybe it’s time that we get to know each other a bit better? Well, we do too, so we’re coming to you (not in a creepy or stalkery kind of way)!
Here’s a list of all the virtual (duh) job fairs and events we’re doing in the upcoming weeks and months. So grab your calendar, start highlighting some dates and let’s have a conversation.
Our tech talent scouts, consultants and talent development managers are looking forward to meeting you.
Exellys (virtual) tour dates
- 09/02: Guest lecture: ‘Everything you need to know before your first job in IT’ – Industria – BE
- 11/02: Ondernemersdag – Groep T – BE
- 17/02: Business IT Fair – Ekonomika – BE
- 17/02: Delftse Bedrijvendagen – TU Delft – NL
- 18/02: Job fair – KU Leuven – BE
- 18/02: Job fair – PXL – BE
- 18/02: Guest lecture: ‘How my life changed after graduating in IT’ – Winak – BE
- 23/02: Job fair – VTK Ghent – BE
- 24/02: Beer tasting – Aureus – NL
- 25/02: Bedrijvenmarkt – Leidsche Flesch – NL
- 25/02: Job fair – VUB – BE
- 02/03: Job fair – VTK Leuven – BE
- 03/03: Lunch lecture – Inter Actief – NL
- 03/03: Job fair – Ingenium UA – BE
- 03/03: Job fair – ULB – BE
- 04/03: Job fair – ULB – BE
- 09/03: Job fair – Thomas More De Nayer & KU Leuven Campus Geel – BE
- 16/03: Insights workshop – AP Hogeschool – BE
- 17/03: Job fair – ECAM – BE
- 18/03: Insights workshop – KU Leuven – BE
- 22/03: Insights workshop – Odisee Brussel – BE
- 23/03: Insights workshop – KU Leuven – BE
- 08/04: Guest lecture by Exellys CEO Stefan Dierck & board member Jürgen Ingels – AFT – BE
- 19/04: Sector night ICT – Groep T – BE
- 20/04: Job fair – UCL – BE
- 29/04: Orientation Day – WISV Christiaan Huygens – NL
See you soon?
Exellys is a Tech Talent Incubator. We match ambitious companies with the finest tech talent. Are you ready to drive the innovations of tomorrow? Ready to make an impact and become a future-fit digital leader?
Whether you are a graduate or (young) professional, Exellys will unlock your full potential by guiding you to a challenging work environment that perfectly matches your personality, expectations and ambitions.
On top of that, you are enrolled in one of our very own training and coaching programs (based on your personal and professional ambition and experience). This means that, while working as an Exellys consultant, we are helping you to bridge your ambition to excellence.
Through intensive training and coaching, you’ll gain the essential skills, competencies and knowledge necessary to become the highly effective professional you aim to be.Tags: career , job fair , job hunt , talent attraction